§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. Your name, address, e-mail addresses and (if applicable) your user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "DPO") is the
represented by their management
(see our imprint under https://www.onstay.ch/Impressum).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will collect the information you have provided to answer your questions. With regard to our contact form, the data provided with a "*" is obligatory, the other data being voluntary. The data resulting in this context, we delete after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are (for example, tax) statutory retention requirements. In the latter case, however, after one year of storage, we shall, at the latest, suspend and restrict access to the data stored by statute unless otherwise specified below. The legal basis for the initial survey is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, the one for further processing in the context of a contract performance Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO and (if applicable) further storage for other legal reasons Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-DVO.
(4) If, for some of our services, we choose to use contracted service providers or wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will provide you with details of the relevant procedures below. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing as well
- Right to data transferability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the - in your view - illegal processing of your personal data by us.
(3) To the extent that you have asserted your rights of rectification, erasure or limitation of processing referred to in paragraph 1 to us, we shall be obliged to make any correction or disclosure you have requested to any recipient to whom your personal information has been disclosed Unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort, it is to be reported or deleted from the processing. However, you have the right to be informed about these recipients in any case.
(4) We would like to point out that no automated decision-making takes place according to Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting (= calling) our website
(1) For a purely informative visit to the website (= call), i. If you do not provide us with any other information, we will only collect the personal information that your browser transmits to our server.We use a transmission method based on the SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer Protocol: TLS 1.2).If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1) letter f DS-GVO):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the requirement (concrete page)
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• each transferred amount of data
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Other Features and Offers of Our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal information to third parties when contracting or similar services are offered by us in conjunction with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or in the description of the offer. As part of hosting our website, we use the company All-inkl.com (hereafter "HOSTINGPARTNER") whose servers are also located in Germany.
§ 5 Opposition to or revocation regarding the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data in individual cases, you can revoke them at any time under the contact details listed under § 1 (2) or in the imprint linked there. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal information after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain why we should not process your personal information as we have done. In the event of your reasonable disagreement, we will review the facts and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling protective reasons that will allow us to proceed with the processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to any processing of your personal information for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the contact details mentioned under § 1 paragraph 2 or in the imprint linked there.
§ 6 Links to external websites and SocialMedia
(2) We also have a link to our Facebook page. This is a pure link, not a plugin. Only by clicking on the link will Facebook receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. Facebook anonymizes according to own data in Germany the IP addresses immediately after collection. By visiting the Facebook page, personal data may be transmitted to Facebook and stored there (with US providers in the USA).